Monday, June 27

How To Make Homemade Dry Cough Remedy Using Cogon Grass Roots

This is one of the very helpful home remedies for dry cough- the use of the roots of the cogon grass. And here's how to make homemade dry cough remedy using the roots of cogon grass. Dry unproductive cough can be very exhausting and irritating. With the sudden change in weather, people with weak immune systems can easily get sick. I am one of those people who is very sensitive to weather conditions. Most of the time, I end up having asthma attack for worst, if not very painful dry unproductive cough.

In my quest to stick to herbal remedies or natural remedies, I have found so many options. I believe that over-the-counter drugs gave different results to different people. A lot promises cure but also give bad side effects to the body. So I've decided to go for natural or herbal remedies particularly for my frequently occurring dry cough.

For dry cough remedy, I've found out that the roots of cogon grass is a very good remedy to soften hard sticky phlegm so you can easily cough it out without experiencing pain in your esophagus and air passages.


Below is a video on how to make homemade dry cough remedy using the roots of cogon grass:

1 comments:

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Natural Remedies for Everyday Illnesses © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu