Friday, June 3

Effective Calamansi-SnowBear Menthol Regimen for Chronic Colds

snow bear

Talking about chronic cold remedies, there are a lot of options available. When I was young, people love to eat SnowBear Menthol Ball candy to temporarily clear their clogged nose and itchy throat brought about by common colds. The menthol and eucalyptus oil present in the candy brings a soothing relief. Stated in its wrapper, the ingredients of the SnowBear candy are: sugar, glucose, menthol, eucalyptus oil and citric acid.

calamansi
When colds becomes chronic resulting to cough, one effective remedy other than using betel leaf is to eat broiled calamansi. Calamansi is a very good source of vitamin C which helps boast the immune system and helps the body fight infections.

My father has long been suffering from chronic colds due to allergies. Usually his colds is coupled with dry cough. He's a driver so he is very much prone to dust and pollution. My father has runny nose all the time especially during night time. He can't sleep well during bedtime because of too much sneezing and nose blowing.

Recently, a friend of him who had also suffered the same condition as his, advised him to drink boiled calamansi-SnowBear menthol ball candy. Seeing the improvement in his friend's condition, my father considered the advice.

Here's an easy step on how to prepare the effective calamansi-SnowBear menthol regimen for chronic colds.

What you need:
  • 7 pcs calamansi, cut into halves
  • 2 pcs SnowBear Menthol Ball candy
  • 1 cup of water
  • clay pot
Steps:
  1. Combine all the ingredients into the clay pot. Squeeze the calamansi first before dropping it into the mixture including the seeds and the pulp with the peel.
  2. Bring to a boil over medium fire until the SnowBear candy completely dissolves. (The candy serves also as the timer)
  3. Once the candy is totally dissolved, remove the pot from fire. Transfer the contents into a cup excluding the calamansi seeds and the pulp.
  4. When you think you can stand its hotness without burning your tongue, drink the solution at once. (Tip: Drink the solution straight bottoms up without resting so you won't taste its sourness and a little bitterness. But it's great, you'll feel relieved.)
This is what the result looks like:

cold remedy
Important:

If you don't have stomach upsets, the calamansi-SnowBear menthol regimen is best effective if taken in the morning when you get up on an empty stomach. It will serve as your morning hot drink.

My father has an irritable stomach so he takes it after his breakfast.

The regimen was really effective because after just a single take, my father felt very much relieved. He can now sleep soundly at night.

4 comments:

I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

I am really happy that i have been cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) with the herbal medicine of Dr MOMOH , i have been suffering from this disease for the past 3 years and 4 mouth without solution until i came across the email of this doctor who have cure so many people with his herbal medicine, i also choose to give him a chance to help me and my husband, he told me what to do and i kindly did it, and he gave us his herbal medicine and direct me on how to use it, i also follow his instructions for use and he ask us to go for a check up after 1 week and 5days which i did, to my greatest surprise our result came out as negative, we are really happy that there is someone like this doctor who is ready to help anytime any day. To all the readers and viewers that is doubting this testimony, stop doubting it and contact this doctor if you really have one and see if he will not actually help you. i am not a stupid woman that i will come out to the public and start saying what someone have not done for me and i know that there are some people out there who are really suffering and hurting their family just because of these diseases so you can Email him on dr.momoh9@gmail.com OR
WHATSAPP him on +2347083724098 he also told me that he has cure for these diseases listed below .
HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.
.DIABETES .
CANCER
.HEPATITIS
.HIV/AIDS
Thank you for your time

Good news this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solutions. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr Ehimare a herbal practitioner who helped cured me from HSV (2). I have suffered from this disease for the past 5 years and I have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine Dr Ehimare sent to me to drink for about 14 days . 3 days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested free from HSV. All thanks to God for leading me to Dr Ehimare who was able to cure me completely from this deadly disease. I’m sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Ehimare   because I got to know him through Elizabeth who he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don’t die in ignorance or silence and don’t let that illness take your life. Contact Dr Ehimare   through his email  drehimare3@gmail.com or whatsapp on +1 (267) 691-1087   He cure all forms of disease {1}HIV/AIDS {2}DIABETES {3}EPILEPSY {4} BLOOD CANCER {5} HPV {6} BRAIN TUMOR {7} HEPATITIS {8}COPD{9} SICKLE AND ANAEMIA.etc Be kind enough to share as you received.  

Pls pay attention to precautions with snober candy not suitable to all to apply it as regimen most specially those having cholesterol and hypertension problem...

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 

Natural Remedies for Everyday Illnesses © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu